Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Well, Glory Be!!

Well, Rosalind has finally caved in to peer pressure and, with the help of a very wise and knowledgeable older sibling, created her own blog. Joy. I suppose now I have it I will have to write frequently and keep family updated on my comings and goings...Now, no doubt, Elise will stop calling me. Sniff sniff. This week has been interesting...6 of my 11 family members threw up, 4 of them in the same night. Thank goodness for popcorn bowls and warm blankets, and sympathetic, caring parents. Glory be, (did I really just write that?) I felt completely well after throwing up for the third time...so I was able to conduct my day today without the hindrance of calling the dinosaurs. Today I had a friend over, and together we made--um, well I guess I can't call them smoothies--ice cream-mixed-with-bananas-strawberries-and-raspberries. We watched Spirit while we ate/drank, and then we ran to the mall together...where I bought a new shirt and pair of shoes. YAY...I hear a damsel in distress...I must run to clean the bathroom. Horray....

1 comment:

  1. Yay! I'm excited both that you have a blog and that you cleaned the bathroom. What an exciting day!

    ReplyDelete